- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape/Jackson police reports 9/20/06
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Melvin W. Reynolds, 47, of Benton, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and driving while revoked.
* Thomas R. Graham, 20, of Morehouse, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for stealing.
* Madeline E. Vialton, 19, of Towers North, was arrested on suspicion of misrepresentation of age.
* Justin A. Wethington, 23, of Sikeston, Mo., was arrested on two Sikeston warrants for contempt of court for marijuana possession and driving while intoxicated.
* Stephen C. Butcher, 22, of Sikeston, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of littering.
* Daniel Curtis, 19, of 1060 W. Cape Rock Drive, was arrested on suspicion of being a minor in possession of alcohol.
* Ashley N. Cochran, 22, of 1327 N. West End Blvd., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for probation violation for no operator's license.
* A domestic assault was reported at 487 Green Acres Drive. Beronica D. Lewis, 40, of 487 Green Acres Drive, was arrested in connection with the complaint.
* A domestic assault was reported at 109 S. Park St. James E. Benson, 33, of 109 S. Park St., was arrested in connection with the complaint.
* An assault was reported.
* A domestic assault and property damage were reported. One person was in custody pending charges.
* Claire's Boutiques, 134 West Park Mall, reported the theft of jewelry. A 16-year-old girl was cited into juvenile court in connection with the complaint.
* Rhodes 101, 1126 N. Sprigg St., reported the theft of gasoline.
* Shell D-Mart, 3415 William St., reported the theft of gasoline.
* Wal-Mart, 3439 William St., reported a theft. Jeremy A. Simpkins, 18, of Cairo, Ill., was arrested in connection to the complaint.
* An iPod was reported stolen at 115 N. Fountain St.
* Super 8 Motel, 2011 N. Kingshighway, reported the theft of cash.
* A vehicle was reported damaged at 495 S. Mount Auburn Road.
* A 12-year-old girl was cited into juvenile court for beyond parental control and resisting arrest.
* Two 15-year-old boys were cited into juvenile court on suspicion of tampering with a motor vehicle, driving without a valid driver's license and fleeing another agency.
The following items were released by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Boyd L. Abbott, 48, of 1001 Ranney Ave., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and speeding.
* Matthew D. Pulliam, 25, of 876 Jessica St., received a summons for failure to signal improper turn.
* An assault was reported at Main and Georgia streets.
* An assault was reported in the 600 block of East Jefferson Street.
* Wire was reported stolen in the 2400 block of English Ivy Lane.
* Fuel was reported stolen in the 3000 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* Property damage was reported at Morgan Street and Donna Lane.
* Telephone harassment was reported in the 1600 block of Independence Street.
* Child abuse was reported at Shawnee and Old Cape Road.