Jackson Board of Aldermen action Monday
* Held a hearing to consider the rezoning of approximately 2.0 acres of property at 243 County Road 318 from R-1 district to C-2 district as submitted by Gregory Abbott.
Power and light committee
* Authorized a contractual agreement with Pepsi MidAmerica regarding advertising and beverage availability rights at the Jackson Soccer Park.
* Accepted the 2006 electric rate study as prepared by Burns and McDonnell.
* Amended Chapters 41 and 59 of the code of ordinances regarding electric rates.
* Accepted the dedication of a sanitary sewer easement deed from Robert and Gladys Nitsch.
* Tabled the ordinance to rezone approximately 2.0 acres of property at 243 County Road 318 from R-1 district to C-2 district as submitted by Gregory Abbott.
* Accepted the bid of Kluesner Construction Inc. of Kelso, Mo., in the amount of $558,256 regarding the East Main Street Extension Project, phase two.
* Authorized a contractual agreement with Kluesner Construction Inc. regarding the East Main Street Extension Project, phase two.
* Accepted the dedication of a utility and storm-water drainage easement deed from P.B. Properties LLC.
* Approved the minor plat of Green Meadows Commercial Park No. 2 as submitted by Appleton Valley Farm Inc.
* Approved the minor plat of a resubdivision of lot 57 of Pioneer Orchard Third Subdivision as submitted by John and Donna Lichtenegger and Robert and Mary McClary.