Cape police reports 9/18/06
Monday, September 18, 2006
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Brandon James Sherrion, 22, of 118 Foust St. in Sikeston, Mo., was arrested for suspicion of driving while intoxicated and prohibited acts for a loud stereo.
* Lemi Williams, 27, of 5144 Flat River Road in Farmington, Mo., was arrested on two Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear for speeding and no proof of insurance.
* Lydia Lorraine Lockridge, 19, of 814 Morgan Oak St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear.
* Lakeisha Lee, 25, of 1819 College St., was arrested on a warrant for six counts of contempt of court.
* Lance Jeffrey Jacobs, 21, of 104 N. Henderson St., was issued a summons for suspicion of driving while intoxicated and leaving the scene of a motor vehicle accident at 1710 N. Sprigg St.
* A subject is in custody pending the filing of formal charges for domestic assault in the 100 block of South Park Avenue.
* Burglary, robbery and armed criminal action were reported in the 1400 block of Lexington Avenue.
* Gasoline was reported stolen from Rhodes 101 Convenience Store, 1126 N. Sprigg St.
* Theft was reported at 203 S. Lormier St.
* Theft was reported at 803 Minnesota Ave.
* Property damage was reported at 724 Broadway.
* Child molestation was reported.
* Endangering the welfare of a child was reported in the 700 block of William Street.
* A peace disturbance was reported at 400 S. Hanover St.
* Interference with child custody was reported at 1601 N. Spanish St.