The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* David F. Bailey Jr., 18, of Marble Hill, Mo., was arrested on a St. Francois County warrant for failure to appear for stealing.
* Kittrel E. Braselman, 44, of Sikeston, Mo., was arrested on Cape Girardeau warrants for contempts of court for failure to pay fine for no insurance, failure to pay fine for possession of drug paraphernalia and failures to pay fine for stealing.
* Corey Martin, 27, of 130 S. Henderson Ave., received a summons for a leash law violation.
* Show-Me's restaurant, 1751 Independence St., reported a theft. Christopher S. Brooks, 44, of 224 N. Park Ave., was arrested in connection with the complaint.
* A Missouri license plate was reported stolen.
* A theft was reported. A 15-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court in connection with the complaint.
* Rhodes 101, 2109 William St., reported the theft of gasoline.
* A burglary, damaged door and theft of Playstation, video games and controllers were reported at 624 Boxwood Drive.
* A burglary and theft of DVDs and money were reported at 813 Illinois Ave.
The following items were released by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Timexx R. Seabugh, 35, of 811 Broadway in Cape Girardeau was arrested on suspicion for possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Thomas A. Mallard, 27, of 3020 Boutin Drive in Cape Girardeau received a summons for failure to register a motor vehicle.
* Mail was reported stolen in the 800 block of North West Lane.
* Harassment was reported in the 700 block of Dallas Street.