- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)3
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)5
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)16
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Advance graduate will become superintendent of its schools (06/21/16)1
- Odd court hearing ends with judge declaring probable cause in abuse case (06/22/16)4
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)25
Cape fire reports 9/15/06
Firefighters responded to the following calls Wednesday:
* At 5:28 p.m., emergency medical service at 1000 Towers Circle.
* At 9:59 p.m., emergency medical service in the 500 block of North Fountain Street.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Thursday:
* At 12:21 a.m., medical assist in the 400 block of North Frederick Street.
* At 12:32 a.m., medical assist in the 1800 block of North Main Street.
* At 9:12 a.m., fire alarm at 407 N. Kingshighway.
* At 9:54 a.m., citizen assist in the 1100 block of Linden Street.
* At 10:40 a.m., fire alarm at 211 St. Francis Drive.
* At 3:37 p.m., still alarm at 718 Morgan Oak St.
* At 5:17 p.m., emergency medical service in the 1600 block of North Kingshighway.
* At 5:35 p.m., emergency medical service in the 400 block of North Frederick Street.