- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Cape fire reports 9/15/06
Firefighters responded to the following calls Wednesday:
* At 5:28 p.m., emergency medical service at 1000 Towers Circle.
* At 9:59 p.m., emergency medical service in the 500 block of North Fountain Street.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Thursday:
* At 12:21 a.m., medical assist in the 400 block of North Frederick Street.
* At 12:32 a.m., medical assist in the 1800 block of North Main Street.
* At 9:12 a.m., fire alarm at 407 N. Kingshighway.
* At 9:54 a.m., citizen assist in the 1100 block of Linden Street.
* At 10:40 a.m., fire alarm at 211 St. Francis Drive.
* At 3:37 p.m., still alarm at 718 Morgan Oak St.
* At 5:17 p.m., emergency medical service in the 1600 block of North Kingshighway.
* At 5:35 p.m., emergency medical service in the 400 block of North Frederick Street.