* Received NACO prescription drug discount card program report.
* Approved news release for ceremony celebrating the formation of Cape Girardeau County.
* Received local sales tax report for August.
* Approved seeking bids for a new boiler in the old county jail requested by the from Public Works Department.
* Presented a plaque to Paul Sides, who is retiring from the county highway department.
* Approved moving a part-time employee to full-time status in the county collector's office.
* Discussed commission agendas.
* Received and discussed the report of the Storm Water Committee.
* Approved a request from the IT Department to purchase a printer.
* Discussed leased copy machines contract with Robin Cole of Copi-Rite.
* Set property tax rates for 2006.
Actions not on the agenda
* Received addendum to application for bridge formerly on County Road 439 from Carl Armstrong.
* Received collector's report on collections.
* Received report on repairs to the county courthouse and work in County Park.
* Received e-mail from the National Association of Counties for attendance at annual conference.
* Received sales-tax license revocations from the Missouri Department of Revenue.
* Received notice of Infectious Disease Task Force meeting on Oct. 4 at the Show Me Center.