- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape/Jackson police reports 9/12/06
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Jerry L. Curry, 41, of 223 S. Hanover St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for stealing.
* Altheda B. Busciglio, 40, of 422 Bellevue St., was arrested on suspicion of contempt of court for failure to pay fines.
* Terry R. Stone, 41, of 1018 S. Benton St., was arrested on suspicion of probation violation.
* Joshua R. Montavon, 25, of St. Charles, Mo., was arrested on Cape Girardeau warrants for two counts of failure to appear for improper registration.
* Walter W. Gordon, 19, of 915 S. Pacific St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for probation violation for stealing.
* An assault was reported.
* Assault and property damage were reported.
* Jaspers, 10 S. West End Blvd., reported the theft of gasoline.
* An iPod was reported stolen at 205 Caruthers Ave.
* Burglary and domestic assault were reported.
* Central High School, 1000 S. Silver Springs Road, reported chemical on grass.
* A vehicle windshield was reported broken in the 2000 block of North Kingshighway.
* E-mail harassment was reported.
* Sexual misconduct and assault were reported.
* An incorrigible juvenile was reported. A 14-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court in connection with the complaint.
* Counterfeiting was reported at 2825 Bloomfield Road.
The following items were released by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A wallet was reported stolen in the 200 block of East Main Street.
* Fuel was reported stolen in the 3000 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* A license plate was reported stolen in the 3000 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* A theft was reported in the 300 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* A theft was reported in the 1200 block of Pawnee Avenue.
* A burglary was reported in the 100 block of Donald Street.
* Telephone harassment was reported in the 400 block of West Main Street.
* Telephone harassment was reported in the 1100 block of Kimble Lane.