- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape police reports 9/11/06
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Richard A. Reed II, 22, of 4395 70th St., Apt. 1, LaMesa, Calif., was arrested for suspicion of driving while intoxicated, driving with a suspended license and speeding.
* Ollie M. Betts, 50, of 511 Selma Drive in Poplar Bluff, Mo., was arrested on three Scott County warrants for failure to appear for fraud and forgery.
* Scott M. Welker, 45, of 1911 Brink St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for possession of precursor to manufacture methamphetamine.
* Tiffany L. Parmer, 20, of 325 East Lane in Jackson, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
* Altheda B. Busciglio, 40, of 422 Bellevue St., Apt. F, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for contempt of court.
* Domestic assault was reported.
* Third-degree assault was reported.
* Assault and possession of a controlled substance were reported on Main Street.
* Second-degree domestic assault was reported.
* A silver Pontiac Grand Prix was reported stolen, and later recovered, from Show-Me Motors, 1112 S. Kingshighway.
* Money was reported stolen from Pagoda Gardens, 329 S. Kingshighway.
* A purse was reported stolen from 202 Siemers Drive.
* A gas furnace was reported stolen at 624 S. Pacific St.
* A city of Cape Girardeau gate and lights were reported damaged at 20 E. Cape Rock Drive.
* A vehicle was reported damaged at 424 S. Spring St.
* A 41-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* A gun was found at the intersection of U.S. 61 and Bloomfield Road.
* Harassment was reported.
* Statutory rape was reported.