- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Schuettes mark golden event
Mr. and Mrs. Don Schuette of Jackson celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary Sept. 8, 2006, with family at their home.
Schuette and Nancy Ruth Whitledge were married Sept. 8, 1956, at Zion Methodist Church at Old Appleton, Mo., by the Rev. Cecil Hurt. Their attendants were Rosemary Weiss and Lloyd Whitledge.
They have four children, Donna Turner of Imperial, Mo., Debra Borcherding of Wildwood, Mo., Don Schuette Jr. and Dana Schuette of Jackson. They have six grandchildren and a great-grandchild.