- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Wilsons are married 50 years
Ray and Eva Wilson of Cape Girardeau celebrated their 50th anniversary with a reception Sept. 3, 2006, at Bethany Baptist Church.
The couple was married Sept. 2, 1956, at Central Baptist Church in Little Rock, Ark.
Wilson is retired from the state of Missouri Vocational Rehabilitation Division. Mrs. Wilson is a retired teacher from Nell Holcomb School District.
They have two children, Donald of Cape Girardeau and Sandra of Coconut Creek, Fla. They have three grandchildren.