The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Mark A. Brand, 17, of Benton, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for assault.
* A subject was in custody pending filing of formal charges for unlawful possession of a firearm, attempted tampering with physical evidence, resisting arrest, operating a motor vehicle without a license and stop-sign violation.
* Anthony R. Weseman, 36, of 1430 Independence St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear in court for improper registration.
* Scott Michael Welker, 44, of 1911 Brink Ave., was arrested on a warrant for possession of precursor ingredients of methamphetamine and possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Bryan Keith Reid, 24, of 1400 S. West End Blvd., Lot 24 was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to pay seat-belt fine, speeding, improper registration and driving with suspended driver's license. He was also charged with stealing.
* Leroy D. Wren, 43, of 1005 Jefferson Ave., was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear for a seat-belt violation.
* Robert J. Luttrell, 28, of Chaffee, Mo., was arrested on a warrant.
* Thomas G. Jordan, 26, of 1532 N. Main St., was arrested on a warrant.
* Sara J. Bartels, 32, of Whitewater was issued a summons for possession of a controlled substance.
* Assault of a 2-year-old was reported.
* A bicycle was reported stolen at 1330 Broadway.
* A cell phone was reported stolen at 29 N. Lorimier St.
* A cell phone and a wallet were reported stolen at 1000 Silver Springs Road.
* Rhodes 101, 1624 N. Kingshighway, reported fuel stolen.
* A burglary in which jewelry was stolen was reported at 104 Camellia Drive.
* Property damage was reported at 1510 Rand St.
* A Honda XR 80 motorcycle was reported found at 419 S. Pacific St.