- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Campbells observe 50 years
ORAN, Mo. -- Mr. and Mrs. Rodger Campbell of Oran celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a party Aug. 19, 2006, in Branson, Mo.
Campbell and Tomye Garrard were married Aug. 19, 1956, at Parma, Mo., by the Rev. Claude Jenkins. Their attendants were Larry and Phyllis Campbell.
The couple has three children, Keith Campbell of St. Peters, Mo., Kelly Campbell of Oran, and Stacey Campbell of Evans, Colo. They have eight grandchildren.