- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
James and Linda Gregory of Idaho Falls, Idaho, announce the engagement of their daughter, Elizabeth Anne Gregory, to Chad Albert Brockmire. He is the son of Bill and Pam Brockmire of Cape Girardeau.
Gregory is a graduate of Brooks Institute of Photography School in Santa Barbara, Calif. She is employed at J.C. Penney.
Brockmire received a bachelor of science degree in youth ministry at Greenville College in Greenville, Ill. He is employed at Advance Logistics.
A Sept. 16 wedding is planned at the Shelton Historical Church in Idaho Falls.