- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Ashley Myer and Scott Lane were married March 11, 2006, at St. Paul Lutheran Church in Jackson. David Johnson performed the ceremony. Pianist was Pat Palisch. Vocalists were April Hemmann, cousin of the bride, and Bailey Duncan, cousin of the groom.
The bride is the daughter of Keith and Faye Myer of Jackson. The groom is the son of Russ Lane and Susan Lane of Jackson.
Maid of honor was Taylor Myer, sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Dana Wright, cousin of the bride; Jennifer Hoffman; Missy Lane, sister of the groom; and Jordan Myer, sister of the bride.
Bryan Stroer was best man. Groomsmen were Blake Williams, David Martin, Chris Geile, and Law Duncan, cousin of the groom. Ushers were Daniel Monks and Richard Goering.
Candlelighters were Law Duncan and Jordan Myer.
Flower girl was Jenny Duncan, cousin of the groom. Ringbearer was Bryson Walker, cousin of the bride.
Guest book attendants were Cammie Kaminskey and Kaci Wright, cousins of the bride.
The reception was held at the Knights of Columbus Hall.
The groom's mother hosted the rehearsal dinner March 10 at the KC Hall.
Mrs. Lane is a 2002 graduate of Jackson High School. She received a degree in accounting from Southeast Missouri State University in 2005, and is in the MBA program at the University of Missouri-St. Louis. She is an internal auditor at Express Scripts in St. Louis.
The groom is a 2001 graduate of Jackson High School. He received a degree in finance from Southeast in 2005, and is attending St. Louis University School of Law. He is employed at Boeing in St. Louis.
The couple resides in O'Fallon, Mo.