- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Ashley Logan Throop and Michael Vincent Holloway exchanged vows June 3, 2006, at Fort Walton Beach, Fla. Stacy Green performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of Ronald and Paula Throop of Scott City. The groom is the son of Larry Holloway of Jackson, and Diana Holloway of Jonesboro, Ill.
Matron of honor was Britne Thomasson of High Ridge, Mo., sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Kelli Holloway of Marble Hill, Mo., and Donna Holloway of Fruitland, sisters-in-law of the groom; and Kim Likens of Cape Girardeau.
David Likens of Cape Girardeau was best man. Groomsmen were Matt Holloway of Marble Hill and Chris Holloway of Fruitland, brothers of the groom; and Kevin Thomasson of High Ridge, brother-in-law of the bride.
Flower girl was Kylie Holloway, daughter of Matt and Kelli Holloway and niece of the groom. Ringbearer was Noah Thomasson, son of Kevin and Britne Thomasson and nephew of the bride.
The reception was held at the Elks Lodge.
Mrs. Holloway is a 2002 graduate of Scott City High School, and a 2005 graduate of Southeast Missouri State University. She is a ninth grade language arts teacher at Jackson Junior High School
The groom is a 1993 graduate of Jackson High School. He is business manager at Wieser Hyundai in Cape Girardeau.
After a wedding trip to Riviera Cancun, Mexico, the couple resides in Jackson.