- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Megan Michelle Narrow and Luke Joseph Seibel were united in marriage June 10, 2006, at Saxon Lutheran Memorial in Frohna, Mo. David Pieplow performed the ceremony. Readers were Jensyn and Shanna Meyer. Soloist was Whitney Plessel of Milford, Neb.
The bride is the daughter of Steve and Jane Narrow of Perryville, and Nancy and John Pew of St. Louis. The groom is the son of Richard and Barbara Seibel of Altenburg, Mo.
Maid of honor was Becci Battaglia of David City, Neb. Bridesmaids were Rachel Sieker of Ellinwood, Kan.; Jessi Steffens of Fenton, Mo.; Robyn Bess of Marquand, Mo., and Holly Brewer of Perryville, both sisters of the groom.
Jeremy Roth of Altenburg was best man. Groomsmen were Mark Klaus of Frohna, Mo.; Timothy and Robert Narrow of St. Louis, brothers of the bride; and Trevor Brewer of Perryville, nephew of the groom. Ushers were Kyle and Ryan Bert of Perryville, brothers of the bride.
Candlelighters were Kelsey Bert, sister of the bride, and Courtney Narrow, cousin of the bride.
Flower girl was Kailey Brewer, daughter of Andy and Holly Brewer and niece of the groom. Ringbearer was Cayden Bess, son of Todd and Robyn Bess and nephew of the groom.
Krista Wergin attended the guest book.
The reception was held at the Elks Lodge.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner June 9 at the Saxon Lutheran Memorial.
Mrs. Seibel is a 2001 graduate of Perryville High School, and a 2005 graduate of Concordia University in Seward, Neb. She is an English teacher with Milford School District.
The groom is a 1999 graduate of Perryville High School, and 2005 graduate of Wyoming Technical School. He is employed by Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railway.
After a cruise to the Caribbean, the couple resides in Milford.