- Marble Hill fires entire sewer department (8/23/16)4
- Witness says he saw man shoot Domorlo McCaster (8/19/16)2
- Students move into new fraternity housing at Southeast Missouri State University (8/18/16)2
- Southeast imposes 'interim suspension' of Sigma Nu fraternity over vandalism incident (8/19/16)21
- Ex-Southeast student gets probation for placing homemade sex video on porn site without woman's knowledge (8/24/16)11
- The Chrome Queens (8/21/16)2
- Pitmasters to descend on Arena Park for Cape BBQ Fest (8/19/16)2
- Logan's Roadhouse in Cape not closing; Ruby Tuesday fate still unknown (8/17/16)
- Local private school dreams bigger, plans for new building at Sprigg and Lexington (8/22/16)
- Gender-neutral restrooms now available at Southeast (8/18/16)38
Paul Erwin Stewart, 20, of Cape Girardeau died Wednesday, Aug. 30, 2006, in a motorcycle accident on State Highway W in Cape Girardeau.
He was born Nov. 19, 1985, in Cape Girardeau, son of Mark Stewart and Lizabeth Boone. He and Michelle King were married July 24, 2004, in Jackson.
Paul loved the time he had with his son, Tucker, and his wife, Michelle. He attended Cape County Cowboy Church, loved four wheeling, motorcycle riding, bull riding, barbecuing, fishing, hunting, horseshoe pitching, camping and horseback riding.
He worked as a technician at Nordenia Packaging. At Nordenia he was active on the fire brigade, was on the Hazmat Team and was a member of Nordenia's softball team. He also worked at Auffenberg Chrysler detailing cars. He was enrolled at Mineral Area College in pursuit of an associate degree in mechanical engineering.
He is survived by his wife, Michelle Stewart of Cape Girardeau; a son, Tucker Lee Stewart of Cape Girardeau; his father, Mark Stewart of Commerce, Mo.; stepmother, Lisa Stewart of Commerce; paternal grandmother, Juanita Henley and husband Jerry of Cape Girardeau; maternal grandmother, Maurine Stewart of Cape Girardeau; mother-in-law, Roberta LeGrand and husband, Jerry, of Cape Girardeau; a brother-in-law, Ty LeGrand; father-in-law, Mike King of Oak Ridge; a brother, Matthew Stewart of Cape Girardeau; two stepbrothers, William Johnson of Fort Knox, Ky., and Trever Johnson of Commerce.
He was preceded in death by his mother, Lizabeth Boone.
Visitation was at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home Saturday from 4 to 8 p.m.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. today at the funeral home, with the Rev. Jim Matthews officiating. Burial will be in Hobbs Chapel Cemetery.
Memorials may be made to the educational fund for Tucker Lee Stewart, at Edward Jones, 2536 William St., Cape Girardeau, Mo., 63703.