- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Redhawks suffer two more losses
Southeast Missouri State suffered a pair of three-game losses at the Arkansas Invitational on Saturday in Fayetteville, Ark.
The Redhawks lost to Stephen F. Austin 30-17, 30-24, 30-16, and lost to host Arkansas 30-16, 30-27, 30-21. Southeast fell to 1-6.
Jackson product Jessica Koeper led the Redhawks with 12 kills apiece in both matches. Jamie Baumstark posted 55 assists in the two matches.
Freshman libero Molly Davis had 28 digs combined.