- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Police reports 9/3/06
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Johnathan R. Ayers, 23, of 1018 S. Benton St., received a summons for driving while intoxicated and speeding.
* Michael Watkins, 35, of 3020 Boutin Drive, was arrested on a Sikeston, Mo., warrant for contempt of court.
* Christy Pittman, 30, of 1545 Grandview Drive, was arrested on a Perry County warrant for bad checks.
* Kevin Rhodes, 40, of Whitewater, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear for no brakelight/insurance.
* An assault was reported at 203 Franks Lane. Gene A. Martin, 27, of 203 Franks Lane, received a summons in connection with the complaint.
* Tractor Supply, 501 S. Kingshighway, reported the theft of Ford extensions.
* Wal-Mart, 3439 William St., reported stolen oil and light bulbs. Harvey L. Noles, 62, of Vanduser, Mo., received a summons in connection with the complaint.
* Checks were reported stolen in the 1400 block of William Street.
* Hamburger Express, 902 William St., reported the theft of a pressure washer.
* Rhodes 101, 2109 William St., reported two thefts of gasoline.
* A theft was reported in the 100 block of North Clark Avenue.
* A theft was reported at 234 N. Lorimer St.
* A tail light was reported broken at 1934 Delwin St.
* A mail box was reported damaged at 1803 Carolina Lane.
* A vehicle door was reported damaged at 24 Village Drive.
* Property damage was reported at 724 Broadway.
* Property damage was reported at 716 S. Ellis St.