The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Johnathan R. Ayers, 23, of 1018 S. Benton St., received a summons for driving while intoxicated and speeding.
* Michael Watkins, 35, of 3020 Boutin Drive, was arrested on a Sikeston, Mo., warrant for contempt of court.
* Christy Pittman, 30, of 1545 Grandview Drive, was arrested on a Perry County warrant for bad checks.
* Kevin Rhodes, 40, of Whitewater, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear for no brakelight/insurance.
* An assault was reported at 203 Franks Lane. Gene A. Martin, 27, of 203 Franks Lane, received a summons in connection with the complaint.
* Tractor Supply, 501 S. Kingshighway, reported the theft of Ford extensions.
* Wal-Mart, 3439 William St., reported stolen oil and light bulbs. Harvey L. Noles, 62, of Vanduser, Mo., received a summons in connection with the complaint.
* Checks were reported stolen in the 1400 block of William Street.
* Hamburger Express, 902 William St., reported the theft of a pressure washer.
* Rhodes 101, 2109 William St., reported two thefts of gasoline.
* A theft was reported in the 100 block of North Clark Avenue.
* A theft was reported at 234 N. Lorimer St.
* A tail light was reported broken at 1934 Delwin St.
* A mail box was reported damaged at 1803 Carolina Lane.
* A vehicle door was reported damaged at 24 Village Drive.
* Property damage was reported at 724 Broadway.
* Property damage was reported at 716 S. Ellis St.