- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)8
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Young Elvis impersonator from Bernie performs on 'Ellen DeGeneres Show' (1/12/17)
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)14
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)2
- Two men shot after argument; houses also struck by bullets (1/12/17)21
- Area hospitals hope a box helps prevent infant deaths (1/19/17)4
- Two Cape men recovering after shooting (1/13/17)
- Obama shortens sentence of inmate from Cape (1/19/17)5
- Subjects of interest in 1992 killing take polygraph tests; results not revealed (1/18/17)2
Zoo introduces 3 new tiger cubs
WASHINGTON -- The National Zoo introduced three Sumatran tiger cubs to the public Saturday, more than three months after they were born.
The cubs, which now weigh about 25 to 30 pounds, were also given names on Saturday after a monthlong contest. The male cub was named Guntur, which means thunder in Bahasa Indonesian.
The two females are Melati and Maharani, which mean jasmine and queen respectively.