- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
BELL CITY -- Juanita Perry, 83, of Bell City died Thursday, Aug. 31, 2006, at Southeast Missouri Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
She was born July 19, 1923, at Bell City, daughter of Harper and Lillie Clark Gilles. She and Henry Perry were married Sept. 23, 1940, in Cape Girardeau.
Juanita had been a jewelry salesperson. She was of the Full Gospel belief.
Survivors include her husband; two sons, Bob Perry of Poplar Bluff, Mo., Art Perry of Bell City; six grandchildren; and 10 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents, four brothers and three sisters.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. today at Morgan Funeral Home in Advance, Mo.
The funeral will be at 1:30 p.m. Sunday at the funeral home, with the Rev. M.C. Moore officiating. Burial will be in Morgan Memorial Park in Advance.