- New custody law for equal time for dads begins today; some question law's relevance (8/28/16)5
- Marble Hill fires entire sewer department (8/23/16)5
- Ex-Southeast student gets probation for placing homemade sex video on porn site without woman's knowledge (8/24/16)13
- Bootheel lawmaker seeks probe into crop damage by illegal herbicide spraying (8/24/16)1
- Local private school dreams bigger, plans for new building at Sprigg and Lexington (8/22/16)
- Newsmakers 2016: Jason Bandermann (8/15/16)
- 'Santa' suspect Moffat sentenced to 12 years for sexual abuse of girl (8/23/16)2
- Schnucks bans solicitors, including organizations like Salvation Army (8/24/16)38
- Jackson girl stays planted on the farm (8/28/16)2
- Court ruling, state suggest businesses may apply use, sales tax to deliveries (8/24/16)2
BELL CITY -- Juanita Perry, 83, of Bell City died Thursday, Aug. 31, 2006, at Southeast Missouri Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
She was born July 19, 1923, at Bell City, daughter of Harper and Lillie Clark Gilles. She and Henry Perry were married Sept. 23, 1940, in Cape Girardeau.
Juanita had been a jewelry salesperson. She was of the Full Gospel belief.
Survivors include her husband; two sons, Bob Perry of Poplar Bluff, Mo., Art Perry of Bell City; six grandchildren; and 10 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents, four brothers and three sisters.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. today at Morgan Funeral Home in Advance, Mo.
The funeral will be at 1:30 p.m. Sunday at the funeral home, with the Rev. M.C. Moore officiating. Burial will be in Morgan Memorial Park in Advance.