- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)31
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Glenn Leigh, 96, of Perryville died Wednesday, Aug. 30, 2006, at Perry Oaks Nursing Home.
He was born May 26, 1910, in Perry County, son of Walter Joseph and Henrietta Elizabeth Barber Leigh. He and Margaret J. Sherrill were married May 26, 1934. She died Oct. 4, 1995.
Leigh had owned a bicycle repair shop and had been a school bus driver.
Survivors include a son, Wayne Leigh of St. Louis; a brother, Raymond Leigh of Opp, Ala.; a sister, Alta Price of Jonesberg, Mo.; three grandchildren; and a great-grandchild.
He was preceded in death by two sisters and three brothers.
Service will be private.
Young and Sons Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.