- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
MOUNDS, Ill. -- Mr. and Mrs. Gary Vaughn of Mounds announce the engagement of their daughter, Amy Susan Vaughn, to Edward "Ned" Boyd Jr. He is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Edward Boyd of Sikeston, Mo.
Vaughn is a 1996 graduate of Meridian High School, and received a bachelor of science degree in pharmacy from St. Louis College of Pharmacy in 2001. She is a registered pharmacist with Kroger Co.
Boyd is a 1996 graduate of Sikeston High School, and received a bachelor of science degree in criminal justice from Southeast Missouri State University in 2000. He is employed by Pulaski County Sheriff's Department.
A Sept. 20 wedding is planned at First United Methodist Church in Mounds.