- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Sam and Barb Herndon and Mary Herndon, all of Jackson, announce the engagement of their daughter, Sarah Leigh Herndon, to Bryan Douglas Glosemeyer, both of Cape Girardeau. He is the son of Bill and Nancy Glosemeyer of Cape Girardeau.
Herndon is a 1998 graduate of Jackson High School, and is majoring in accounting at Southeast Missouri State University. She is employed at Blue Cross Blue Shield.
Glosemeyer is a 2000 graduate of Notre Dame High School, and is majoring in manufacturing engineering technology at Southeast University.
A Sept. 20 wedding is planned at St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church.