- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Dr. and Mrs. Jeffrey Patton of Cape Girardeau announce the engagement of their daughter, Amy Patton, to Greg Young, both of Columbia, Mo. He is the son of Julee DeLaRosa of Wentzville, Mo., and the late Jerry Young.
Patton received a bachelor of science degree in social work from the University of Missouri-Columbia in 1997, and a juris doctorate from the university's School of Law in 2000. She is an attorney with Atwill & Montgomery, Attorneys at Law, LLC, in Columbia.
Young received a bachelor of arts degree from Central Methodist College in 1995, and a juris doctorate from the University of Missouri School of Law in 1998. He is an attorney with the Public Defenders Office in Columbia.
An Oct. 25 wedding is planned at Centenary United Methodist Church.