- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
POPLAR BLUFF, Mo. -- Johnnie Andrew Byrd-Brown was stillborn Saturday, Aug. 26, 2006, at Southeast Missouri Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
Survivors include his mother, Rachel Byrd of Poplar Bluff; his father, Phillip Brown of Poplar Bluff; a brother, Phillip Brown of the home; two sisters, Ashley Weaver of California, Marissa Byrd of the home; maternal grandparents, Danny and Debbie Byrd of Sedgewickville, Mo.; paternal grandparents, Diane Williams of Poplar Bluff, Johnnie Harris of Chicago; maternal great-grandparents, George and Mae deLaune of Covington, La., Raymond and Louise Burbach of Sedgewickville; and paternal great-grandmother, Lillie Brown of Poplar Bluff.
He was preceded in death by maternal great-grandparents and paternal great-grandfathers.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday at Liberty United Methodist Church near Marquand, Mo., with the Rev. Kirby Grindstaff officiating.
Liley Funeral Home in Patton, Mo., is in charge of arrangements.