- Dashcam video of Lowe's truck crash going viral (7/26/17)1
- Former Sikeston DPS director denies knowing about allegations against detective (7/20/17)1
- Chaffee City Council fires officer facing criminal charge (7/23/17)1
- Wreck flips Lowe's truck in Cape (7/25/17)4
- 49-year-old homicide victim found in Cape (7/20/17)
- Major Case Squad seeks woman in connection with homicide investigation (7/26/17)
- At least one Perryville cop disciplined for misconduct (7/20/17)1
- More details emerge in Perryville police-misconduct case (7/21/17)
- Cape homicide victim identified (7/21/17)
- Painted-rock hunts catch fire in Cape area (7/20/17)
Survey: Nationwide gas prices drop 15 cents per gallon
CAMARILLO, Calif. -- U.S. retail gas prices dropped 15 cents a gallon in the past two weeks, the sharpest decline in nearly a year, according to a survey released Sunday.
The national average for self-serve regular stood at $2.87, down from just under $3.03, according to the Lundberg Survey of 7,000 gas stations across the country. That was about 25 cents higher than prices at the same time in 2005.
Mid grade prices averaged $2.98 a gallon, while premium cost $3.09. The lowest price was $2.60 a gallon in Des Moines, Iowa, and the highest was in Honolulu at $3.32.
On the Net:
Lundberg Survey: http://www.lundbergsurvey.com