- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Mahers observe silver event
Mr. and Mrs. Peter Maher of Cape Girardeau celebrated their 25th wedding anniversary with a dinner Aug. 25, 2006, at Dalhousie Club House.
Maher and Cindy Greif were married Aug. 21, 1981, at St. Joseph Church in Farmington, Mo., by the Rev. Patrick McIntee.
Their attendants were Monique Dye, Mary Klob, Jenny Greif, Becky Greif, Tim Held, Gary Harper and Frank Woodson.
The couple has one son, Liam Maher of the home.