- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Seabaughs mark 50th event
Mr. and Mrs. Donald Seabaugh of Cape Girardeau celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary last weekend.
A surprise dinner and reception was held Aug. 19, 2006, at Circle S Saddle Co., hosted by their children.
Seabaugh and Norma Carolyn Snider were married Aug. 17, 1956, at Southside Baptist Church by the Rev. A.J. Langston. Their attendants were Bob Snider and Doris Robinson Snider, and Bob and Nora Seabaugh.
He is retired from Wieser Honda.
Their children and spouses are Gina and Basil Cox of Jackson, and Don (Monte) Seabaugh of Kansas City, Mo. They have four grandchildren.