- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Daughter to Jeremiah L. and Kelly Ann Kohlfeld of Perryville, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 8:50 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 9, 2006. Name, Mallory Ann. Weight, 8 pounds, 11 ounces. Mrs. Kohlfeld is the former Kelly Scholl, daughter of Gary Scholl and Peggy Scholl of Frohna, Mo. She is a registered nurse at Sleep Analysts Inc. in Cape Girardeau. Kohlfeld is the son of Larry Kohlfeld and Karen Kohlfeld of Perryville. He is a salesman with Kohlfeld Distributing Inc.
Son to David Wayne Vaughn and Patricia Ann Peters of Advance, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 7:07 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 9, 2006. Name, Logan Arthur. Weight, 6 pounds, 14 ounces. Fifth son. Ms. Peters is the former Patricia Brown, daughter of Dianna and Fred Caby of Brownwood, Mo., and Bill and Marg Brown of Camdenton, Mo. She is a registered medical assistant. Vaughn is the son of Jerry and Devosha Vaughn of Dexter, Mo., and Linda and Norman Cloninger of Advance. He is an over-the-road truck driver.
Son to Lucas Jay and Tammy Ruth Respondek of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 8:16 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 10, 2006. Name, Josiah Seth. Weight, 6 pounds, 2 ounces. Second child, first son. Mrs. Respondek is the former Tammy Scoggins, daughter of Jackie and Terri Scoggins of Cleveland, Tenn. Respondek is the son of Jerry and Leslie Respondek of Cape Girardeau. He is a railroad employee.
Son to Laura Lorene Iverson of Perryville, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 10:21 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 10, 2006. Name, Dominic James. Weight, 8 pounds, 2 ounces. Fifth child, first son. Ms. Iverson is the former Laura Ebert, daughter of Cliff and Carol Ebert of Grassy, Mo., and Pam Corneliusen of Holland, Mich.
Son to Max Russell and Tabatha Marie Robinson IV of Mound City, Ill., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 12:44 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 10, 2006. Name, Landon Russell. Weight, 6 pounds, 4 ounces. Mrs. Robinson is the former Tabatha Pace, daughter of Bob Pace of Cairo, Ill., and David and Wendye Pettit of Bloomfield, Mo. She is employed with Unilever North America. Robinson is the son of Rusty Robinson of Mound City, Ill., and Sherri McCauley of Cape Girardeau.
Daughter to Walter Andrew and Sheila Lyn Rasmussen of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 2:11 a.m. Monday, Aug. 14, 2006. Name, Rebekah Renee. Weight, 7 pounds, 9 ounces. Sixth child, third daughter. Mrs. Rasmussen is the former Sheila Grant, daughter of Cliff Grant of Broadus, Mont. Rasmussen is the son of Oscar Rasmussen of Wharton, Texas. He is sales manager with Yellow Book USA.
Daughter to Leonardo Pena Jr. and Danielle Renee Rulo of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 12:31 p.m. Monday, Aug. 14, 2006. Name, Kasandra. Weight, 7 pounds, 5 ounces. Third child, first daughter. Ms. Rulo is the daughter of Lee Rulo and Karen Rulo of Jackson. Pena is the son of Leonardo Pena Sr. of Raymondville, Texas, and Anita Garcia of Livingston, Texas. He is employed with SBM Cleaning.