- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)26
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Police reports 8/20/06
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Cecil H. Quinn, 20, of 1540 Independence St., was arrested on a warrant from the Division of Probation and Parole in Jefferson City, Mo.
* Lee O. Daniels, 49, of Mobile, Ala., was arrested at the Perryville Police Department on suspicion of a probation violation for a suspended license.
* Larry C. Cordill, 36, of 2819 Whitener St., Apt. B-1, received a summons for driving while revoked and failure to drive in a single lane.
* Joseph M. Gordon, 22, of St. Louis, Mo., received a summons for having a disorderly house.
* A domestic assault was reported at 2025 Kenneth Drive.
* An assault was reported in the 1400 block of Independence Street.
* Cliff's Rent to Own, 612 Morgan Oak St., reported a failure to return rented furniture.
* A purse was reported stolen at 735 N. Clark Ave.
* A laptop computer, camera and compact discs were reported stolen in the 2800 block of Hopper Drive.
* Fraudulent use of a credit device was reported at 2027 Broadway.
* Medication was reported stolen at 735 William Street.
* Kidd's, 1525 Broadway, reported a theft of cigarettes and soda.
* Kluesner Concrete, 700 block of Broadway, reported a street damaged. Karl R. Ketchum, 45, of 733 Broadway, received a summons in connection with the complaint.
* Tampering, driving while revoked and driving without headlights was reported in the 2100 block of William Street