- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Fire reports 8/20/06
Firefighters responded to the following calls Friday:
* At 5:25 p.m., vehicle fire at William Street and South Silver Springs Road.
* 11:51 p.m., smoke odor at Lambert and Siemers drives.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Saturday:
* At 3:13 a.m., alarm sounding in the 1000 block of North Sprigg Street.
* At 3:31 a.m., alarm sounding at 1000 Towers Circle.
* At 4:17 a.m., alarm sounding at 2825 Bloomfield Road.
* At 5:23 a.m., emergency medical services in the 100 block of North Lake Drive.
* At 6 a.m., medical assistance in the 700 block of William Street.
* At 7:18 a.m., alarm sounding at 211 St. Francis Drive.
* At 10:43 a.m., emergency medical services in the 100 block of West Drive.
* At 11:42 a.m., motor vehicle accident at William Street and West End Boulevard.
* At 1:41 p.m., alarm sounding at 1000 Towers Circle.