- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
Daughter to Troy Edwin Hobbs and Jennifer Marie McBride-Hobbs of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 10:31 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 8, 2006. Name, Camryn Delaney. Weight, 6 pounds, 10 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Mrs. McBride-Hobbs is the daughter of Mark and Karen McBride of Ste. Genevieve, Mo. She is a registered nurse at Southeast Hospital. Hobbs is the son of Donna and Chuck Collom of Perryville, Mo., and Mark and Renee Hobbs of Paducah, Ky. He is a registered nurse and director of nursing with Home Advantage Home Health.
Son to Amber Nichole Saupe and Ismael Perez Rodriguez Jr. of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 10:57 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 8, 2006. Name, Gavin Isaiah. Weight, 6 pounds, 15 ounces. Ms. Saupe is the daughter of Berla and Tom Strong of Cape Girardeau and Rick Saupe of Jackson. She is employed at Saint Francis. Rodriguez is the son of Ismael Rodriguez of Marble Hill, Mo., and Gloria Rodriguez of Janesville, Wis. He is employed at Slumberland.