- City suspends liquor license for downtown Cape bar; owners say they want to fix problems (3/26/17)7
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)24
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)15
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Lawmakers put prevailing wage in crosshairs; laborers object (2/12/17)10
- Chaffee district seeks bond issue for classrooms, property (3/26/17)4
- 'Construction with finesse' (3/26/17)2
- Cramped quarters: April 4 proposition aims to ease crowding in Perry County District Schools (3/23/17)4
Tired of speeders on Highway 177
To the editor:
This is what I'm getting tired of every morning: I travel Highway 177 every morning. I'm getting tired of Procter & Gamble employees driving way too fast on that highway. They pass me going way over the speed limit. I think there should be a police car to travel that highway every morning between 5 and 7 a.m. The speeders think they are on a racetrack. One of these days somebody will get killed. It must be stopped.
OWEN DODD, Thebes, Ill.