- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Tired of speeders on Highway 177
To the editor:
This is what I'm getting tired of every morning: I travel Highway 177 every morning. I'm getting tired of Procter & Gamble employees driving way too fast on that highway. They pass me going way over the speed limit. I think there should be a police car to travel that highway every morning between 5 and 7 a.m. The speeders think they are on a racetrack. One of these days somebody will get killed. It must be stopped.
OWEN DODD, Thebes, Ill.