- Man accused of setting fire to Delta bar; posted photos of it burning on Facebook (9/17/17)5
- Owner of Mary Jane Burgers & Brew in Perryville to open new culinary concept in Cape (9/15/17)3
- McClure man accused of leaving children in hot truck while gambling in casino (9/19/17)1
- New boutique store advocates for special-needs people (9/19/17)
- Retailer may come to Jackson; rezoning needed first (9/17/17)2
- Planet Fitness to anchor Town Plaza shopping center (9/18/17)2
- Mo. conservation agents help fight fires in western U.S. (9/15/17)
- Jury finds Harris guilty of murder, 3 other counts (9/15/17)4
- Former major-league slugger Darryl Strawberry to speak at La Croix (9/20/17)
- Young entrepreneurs add fresh ideas, unique offerings for area market (9/18/17)
Tired of speeders on Highway 177
To the editor:
This is what I'm getting tired of every morning: I travel Highway 177 every morning. I'm getting tired of Procter & Gamble employees driving way too fast on that highway. They pass me going way over the speed limit. I think there should be a police car to travel that highway every morning between 5 and 7 a.m. The speeders think they are on a racetrack. One of these days somebody will get killed. It must be stopped.
OWEN DODD, Thebes, Ill.