- Jackson man to cast electoral vote for Trump; others trying to dissuade him (11/29/16)51
- Man killed by vehicle had been charged with domestic assault (11/30/16)
- Hotel chain president: City should regulate short-term lodging (11/27/16)16
- Former Cape council member dies, remembered as 'wonderful public servant' (11/29/16)1
- Woman accused in three robberies disguised herself as man (11/29/16)5
- Post-election taunts reported at Jackson schools (12/2/16)24
- Officers: Delta man dies during domestic dispute (11/28/16)1
- Business notebook: New store shows faith in Scott City district (11/28/16)
- Missouri chamber to honor Cape's John Mehner (11/30/16)6
- Men who pulled father, son from burning car near Naylor honored by highway patrol (12/1/16)
Tired of speeders on Highway 177
To the editor:
This is what I'm getting tired of every morning: I travel Highway 177 every morning. I'm getting tired of Procter & Gamble employees driving way too fast on that highway. They pass me going way over the speed limit. I think there should be a police car to travel that highway every morning between 5 and 7 a.m. The speeders think they are on a racetrack. One of these days somebody will get killed. It must be stopped.
OWEN DODD, Thebes, Ill.