- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Cape police reports 8/17/06
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Scott L. Hamann, 34, of 321 N. Pacific St., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, failure to drive on the right half of the roadway and improper registration.
* Sean C. Connors, 22, of 424 Louis St., was arrested on suspicion of trespass and property damage.
* Jimmie R. Lewis Jr., 33, of Glenallen, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, careless and imprudent driving and leaving the scene of an accident.
* Lorenzo Tate, 18, of 409 S. Benton St., was arrested on suspicion of refuse to comply with lawful order of a police officer.
* Donald S. Blee, 57, of 914 Old Cape Road in Jackson, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for probation violation for suspended driver's license.
* Lora A. Woodson, 39, of 710 Morgan Oak St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear for assault.
* Susanna J. Johnston, 41, of 531 N. Middle St., was arrested on two Cape Girardeau warrants for contempt of court for failure to pay and cost for insurance identification card required and suspended driver's license.
* Theon D. Mackins, 22, of 1451 Rose St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for suspended driver's license.
* Andrew B. DeField, 21, of 1000 Towers Circle, received a summons for unlawful use of a weapon.
* Hope L. Yenicek, 32, of 105 Rivercrest Drive, received a summons for a leash-law violation.
* Sheila K. Wade, 34, of 451 N. Frederick St., received a summons for failure to maintain property free of trash and litter and failure to maintain property free of high weeds.
* A domestic assault was reported at 4 N. Henderson Ave. Arthur A. Smith, 20, address not given, was arrested in connection to the complaint.
* A robbery was reported.
* A theft was reported. Two boys, ages 13 and 15, were cited into juvenile court in connection to the complaint.
* A theft was reported. A 10-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court in connection to the complaint.
* Rhodes 101, 1624 N. Kingshighway, reported the theft of gasoline.
* Rhodes 101, 2109 William St., reported two thefts of gasoline.
* A purse was reported stolen at 2136 William St.
* A checkbook was reported stolen at 373 Henderson Ave.
* Rhodes 101, 449 S. Kingshighway, reported the theft of gasoline.
* A theft was reported at 3047 William St.
* Quick and Save, 2861 Themis St., reported the theft of gasoline.
* Mid America Electric Motors, 411 Commercial St., reported thefts of a fan blade, motors, fan assembly, pump and pump top.
* Burglary and a damaged door were reported at 516 Cape Meadows Circle.
* A vehicle window was reported broken at Harmony Street and Henderson Avenue.
* A dog bite was reported.
* Fraudulent use of a credit device was reported.