- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
CREVE COEUR, Mo. -- Jim Ogles, 50, of St. Charles, Mo., died Aug. 13, 2006, at St. John's Mercy Medical Center in Creve Coeur.
He was born September 25, 1955, at Paragould, Ark., son of Robert and Wilma Johnston Ogles. He married Terry Ogles.
Ogles was employed by Boeing for 20 years. He was a member of Sigma Chi Fraternity and an avid hunter and fisherman.
Survivors include his wife, mother and father; two sons, Matthew Ogles and Andrew Ogles of St. Charles; a brother, Jerry Ogles of Cape Girardeau; a sister, Pam Ogles of Columbia, Mo.; and two nephews.
Friends may call from 4 to 9 p.m. Wednesday at Baue Funeral and Memorial Center in St. Charles.
Funeral will be at 10 a.m. Thursday at the funeral home. Interment will follow at St. Charles Memorial Gardens.