- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Marvin G. Jones, 57, of Perryville died Sunday, Aug. 13, 2006, at St. Louis University Hospital.
He was born Feb. 2, 1949, in St. Louis, son of Harold and Alice Eccelston Blegg. He and Virginia Redman were married Jan. 1, 1972, in St. Louis.
Jones worked for Anheuser-Busch Brewery.
Survivors include his wife; three daughters, Peggy Forrester of St. Louis, Elizabeth Hausermann of Perryville, Angela Ramsdell of Fairview Heights, Ill.; a sister, Jeanne Daniels of St. Louis; and five grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents and a brother.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. today at Miller Family Funeral Home, and Wednesday from 10 a.m. until time of the remembrance service.
The service will be at 1 p.m. Wednesday at the funeral home. Burial will be private.