Cape police reports 8/15/06
Tuesday, August 15, 2006
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Eric C. Thomas, 38, of 129 S. Louisiana Ave., was arrested on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance, fleeing a lawful detention, attempted tampering with evidence and possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Victoria K. Anderson, 19, of 1101 Capehills Drive, was arrested on suspicion of possession of controlled substance, attempted tampering with evidence and no proof of insurance.
* Cedric J. Lucious, 17, of 1012 N. West End Blvd., was arrested on Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear for stealing and possession of alcohol by a minor.
* Nathan R. Lewer, 21, of Sikeston, Mo., was arrested on a Wentzville, Mo., police warrant for failure to appear for no clear vision.
* An assault was reported at Morgan Oak and Ellis streets. Pervus J. Boyd, 23, of New Madrid, Mo., was arrested in connection with the complaint.
* Domestic assault and burglary were reported at 1408 Lexington Ave. James E. Fullenwider Jr., 27, of 1413 Brookshire Road, was arrested in connection with the complaint.
* Assault of a law enforcement officer, resisting arrest, indecent exposure and property damage were reported. One person was in custody pending formal charges.
* Domestic assault was reported.
* An assault was reported. A 15- and 16-year-old boy were arrested in connection to the complaint.
* An armed robbery was reported. William M. White III, 31, of Mechanicsville, Md., was arrested in connection with the complaint.
* A wallet was reported stolen at 3061 William St.
* A gray bicycle was reported stolen at 2 N. Main St.
* Rhodes 101, 1126 N. Sprigg St., reported the theft of gasoline.
* Shell D-Mart, 3415 William St., reported the theft of gasoline.
* Rhodes 101, 1126 N. Sprigg St., reported the theft of liquor.
* Rhodes 101, 2109 William St., reported the theft of gasoline.
* A wallet was reported stolen at 2217 Sussex Drive.
* A burglary and theft of DVD player, DVDs, computer and speakers were reported at 1315 N. Sprigg St.
* A vehicle door was reported damaged at 916 N. Frederick St.
* A harassing phone call was reported.
* Fraudulent use of a credit device was reported.
* Fraudulent use of a credit device was reported at 325 N. Kingshighway.