- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Cape police reports 8/14/06
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Roger Bruce Hampton Jr., 34, of 45 S. West End Blvd., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear and for passing bad checks.
* A subject is in custody pending filing of formal charges for possession of a controlled substance, attempting to tamper with physical evidence, no proof of insurance and failure to display valid license plates.
* Amanda D. Zimmerman, 18, of 516 Washington St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for contempt of court on a stop sign violation and a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear on a seat belt violation.
* Amanda D. Zimmerman, 18, of 516 Washington St., was issued a summons for an expired license and displaying license plates of another vehicle.
* James Dalton, 22, of 1025 Good Hope St., was arrested for assault.
* A subject is in custody pending filing of formal charges for assault.
* A subject is in custody pending filing of formal charges for domestic assault and property damage.
* Domestic assault and kidnapping was reported.
* Domestic assault was reported at 3439 William St.
* Gasoline was reported stolen at Rhodes Convenience Store, 1624 N. Kingshighway.
* A vehicle window was reported damaged at 161 West Drive.
* A liquor law violation was reported.