- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Randy and Sandy Black of Jackson announce the engagement of their daughter, Holly Black, to Robert Phillips. He is the son of Alvin and Wyema Phillips of London, England.
Black is a graduate of Jackson High School, and received a bachelor of science degree in childhood education from Union University. She is a teacher.
Phillips received an associate degree in multi media. He is serving in the U.S. Air Force, stationed at Minot Air Force Base, N.D.
An Oct. 7 wedding is planned at Cape Bible Chapel in Cape Girardeau.