- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Frank Heitman of Houston, Texas, and Ruth Heitman of Dexter, Mo., announce the engagement of their daughter, Carol Heitman, to Tom Lucy, both of Cape Girardeau. He is the son of Ray and Reva Lucy of Yukon, Okla.
Heitman received a master's degree in business administration from St. Louis University. She is ministry development pastor at Cape First.
Lucy is children's pastor at House of Hope.
A Sept. 16 wedding is planned at Cape First.