- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)22
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Brad and Jane McCracken of Columbia, Mo., announce the engagement of their daughter, Tiffany Jo McCracken, to Jeffrey Thomas LaCroix. He is the son of Larry and Dianne LaCroix of Cape Girardeau.
McCracken is a 2001 graduate of David H. Hickman High School in Columbia. She received a degree in secondary mathematics education in 2005, and a master's degree in curriculum and instruction in 2006, both from the University of Missouri-Columbia. She is a math teacher at Hickman High School.
LaCroix is a 2001 graduate of Sacred Heart-Griffin High School in Springfield, Ill. He received a degree in biological engineering from the University of Missouri in 2004. He is pursuing a doctorate in biological engineering at the university.
An Oct. 7 wedding is planned at Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Church in Columbia.