- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Daughter to Allan Gene and Tamara Fay Huckstep of Jackson, Saint Francis Medical Center, 8:15 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 3, 2006. Name, Savanna Lynn. Weight, 9 pounds, 5 ounces. Third daughter. Mrs. Huckstep is the former Tamara Uhrhan, daughter of Vernon and Jerry Uhrhan of Cape Girardeau. She is a lab assistant at Saint Francis Regional Lab. Huckstep is the son of Phyllis Huckstep of Jackson. He is a dental technician at Southeast Missouri Dental Lab Inc.
Son to Sean Michael and Rebecca Lynn Salvo of Benton, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 12:04 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 3, 2006. Name, Landon Sean. Weight, 9 pounds. Fifth child, third son. Mrs. Salvo is the former Rebecca McCulley, daughter of Rick and Tammy McCain of Chaffee, Mo. Mr. and Mrs. Salvo are employed at Saint Francis. He is the son of Gary and Denise Cook of Jackson and Arzie and Lois Cook of Chaffee.