- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Gerald N. "Jerry" Kissel, 67, of Cape Girardeau died Wednesday, Aug. 9, 2006, at his home.
He was born Sept. 12, 1938, in St. Louis, son of Julius F. and Dora C. Spathelf Kissel. He married Joan Eye.
Kissel had been an office manager for a retail department store in St. Louis.
Survivors include his wife; a daughter, Lisa Cope of St. Louis; a son, Bob Bayer of St. Louis; four grandchildren; and a brother.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. Sunday at Kutis South County Chapel in St. Louis.
Funeral Mass will be at 10 a.m. Monday at Immaculate Conception Catholic Church in Arnold, Mo. Burial will be in Shepherd Hills Cemetery.