- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Cape police reports 8/11/06
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Israel Carattini, 47, of 605 Mechaw Drive, was arrested on suspicion of fleeing lawful detention.
* Lydia D. Peet, 42, of Oran, Mo., was arrested on a Madison County warrant for passing bad checks.
* Gregory L. Nichols, 35, of 324 S. Hanover St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear.
* Richard L. Farmer, 36, of 114 Hickory St. in Jackson, received a summons for no business license.
* Jerimiah E. Dukes, 21, of 539 S. Pacific St., received a summons for walking in the street.
* Anthony L. Hempstead, 18, of 1001 S. Sprigg St., received a summons for walking in the street.
* Andre D. Wren, 21, of 312 Lorimier St., received a summons for walking in the street.
* Xavier R. Wilford, 18, of 2813 Whitener St., received a summons for walking in the street.
* Robert D. Moody Jr., 23, of 1037 N. Middle St., received a summons for expired operator's license, expired plates and failure to stop at a stop sign.
* Ryan M. Hudson, 24, of Mounds, Ill., received a summons for harassing phone call.
* An amplifier, Alpine CD player and subwoofers were reported stolen at 906 N. West End Blvd.
* A Sony CD player was reported stolen at 906 N. West End Blvd.
* Kmart, 11 S. Kingshighway, reported the theft of a suede kit, sunglasses, jewelry and shoes. Raymond J. Moomey, 58, of 735 William St., was arrested in connection with the complaint.
* Rhodes 101, 449 S. Kingshighway, reported the theft of gasoline.
* A wallet, CDs and Walkman were reported stolen at 451 N. Frederick St.
* Medication was reported stolen at 1732 N. Kingshighway.
* An attempted burglary was reported at 1439 Whitener St.
* A projector screen was reported damaged at 1625 Kingshighway.
* A vehicle window was reported broken at 2301 Lexington Ave.
* Statutory rape was reported.