- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
ANNISTON, Mo. -- Kenny Hudson, 58, of Anniston died Wednesday, Aug. 6, 2003, at his home.
He was born May 22, 1945, in Anniston, son of Luther and Bernice Pond Hudson. He and Patricia Brown were married April 11, 1980.
Hudson was employed at Stanley Muffler Co. in East Prairie, Mo.
Survivors include his wife; a son, Michael Hudson of Anna, Ill.; two stepsons, Kenny Duncan of Wyatt, Mo., Michael Duncan of Morley, Mo.; two stepdaughters, Carla Duncan of Anniston and Cheryl Chittenden of Sikeston, Mo.
He is also survived by two brothers, Bernard Hudson of Sutherlin, Ore., Jimmy Hudson of Advance, Mo.; four sisters, Daisy Appleton of Woodville, Calif., Roberta Thurman of Tucson, Ariz., Jerrie Yarbrough of Sikeston, Eloise Ramsey of Terra Bella, Calif.; two grandchildren; eight stepgrandchildren; and two great-stepgrandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents, two brothers, and two sisters.
Friends may call at Shelby Funeral Home in East Prairie after 6 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Friday at the funeral home, with Martin Lucas officiating. Burial will be in Anniston Cemetery.