- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Hilda R. Zoellner, 86, of Longtown, Mo., died Tuesday, Aug. 8, 2006, at the Lutheran Home in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Dec. 27, 1919, in Hildebrand, Mo., daughter of William and Lydia Pohlman Clements. She and Raymond R. Zoellner were married on Nov. 26, 1936. He died April 2, 2001.
Zoellner was a member of Zion Lutheran Church in Longtown and the Zion Lutheran Ladies Aid.
Survivors include two sons, Eugene Zoellner of Farrar, Mo., Dennis Zoellner of Longtown; a daughter, Mildred "Mickie" Bischoff of Mineral Point, Mo.; three brothers, Gilbert Clements, Elmer Clements and Raymond Clements, all of Jackson; nine grandchildren; and 17 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents, stepmother, two daughters, two sisters and four brothers.
Friends may call from 5 to 9 p.m. today and from 6:30 a.m. to 8 a.m. Thursday at Young and Sons Funeral Chapel in Perryville.
Funeral will be at 10 a.m. Wednesday at the Zion Lutheran Church at Longtown with the Rev. Paul Winningham officiating. Burial will be in the church cemetery.