- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Cape police reports 8/9/06
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Scott M. Huber, 26, of 716 Broadway, was arrested on a Jefferson warrant for parole violation.
* Clarence Brown Jr., 20, of an unknown address, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear for dangerous drugs, and on a warrant for failure to appear for traffic offenses.
* Randi C. Williams, 20, of 2077 Pear Tree St., was arrested on a Sikeston Department of Public Safety warrant for contempt of court for loud noise, on a Boone County warrant for stealing, and on suspicion of driving while suspended.
* Brian K. Lawrence, 26, of 909 Hackberry St., was arrested on Cape Girardeau County warrants for distributing cocaine, domestic assault and property damage.
* Ricky L. Nelson, 19, of Columbia, Mo., was arrested on Cape Girardeau warrants for contempt of court for failure to pay fine and costs for possession of controlled substance and contempt of court for possession of controlled substance.
* John M. Carter, 34, of 618 North St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear for traffic offense.
* Two incidents of domestic assault were reported.
* An air conditioner was reported stolen at 124 S. Lorimier St.
* License tabs were reported stolen at 1516 New Madrid St.
* A wallet was reported stolen at 2120 William St.
* Shell D-Mart, 3415 William St., reported the theft of alcohol.
* OB GYN Specialist of SEMO, 15 Doctors Park Drive, reported a stolen wheelchair.
* A burglary and theft of guns, clock, tools and speakers were reported at 205 S. Middle St.
* Budget Rental, 426 S. Hanover St., reported a damaged vehicle.
* A vehicle was reported damaged at 219 S. Middle St.
* Tires were reported damaged at 2825 Bloomfield Road.
* Bank of America, 865 N. Kingshighway, reported a fraudulent use of a credit device.
* False reports/forgery were reported at Broadway and Sunset Boulevard. One person was in custody pending formal charges.
* An ex parte violation was reported.
* A forgery was reported.
The following items were released by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Ronnie D. Parson, 31, of 1225 Brandom St., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and failure to drive on the right half of the roadway.
* Cody A. Reid, 17, of 4837 Old Cape Road, was arrested on suspicion of armed criminal action, unlawful use of a weapon, discharging a weapon in the city limits, tampering with evidence and property damage.
* Lonnie D. Reid, 18, of 4837 Old Cape Road, was arrested on suspicion of tampering with evidence, minor in possession of alcohol by consumption and probation violation.
* Jason B. Hecht, 18, of 8036 Highway CC, was arrested on suspicion of driving while under the influence of drugs and following too close.
* Marquee letters were reported stolen.
* A bicycle was reported stolen in the 700 block of Bois D'Arc Street.
* A bicycle was reported stolen in the 700 block of Broadridge Drive.
* Fuel was reported stolen in the 1800 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* A theft was reported stolen at Jackson Boulevard and Old Cape Road.
* A wallet was reported stolen in the 200 block of South Bast Street.
* Telephone harassment was reported in the 300 block of Bel Air Drive.