- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)17
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Blues sign former Red Wings goalie
ST. LOUIS -- The St. Louis Blues signed free-agent goaltender Manny Legace to a one-year contract Tuesday, setting up a likely battle for the starting job.
Terms of the deal were not released.
Legace, who spent the last six seasons with the Detroit Red Wings, is expected to compete with Curtis Sanford to be the No. 1 goalie in St. Louis.
Legace went 37-8-0 as Detroit's starter last season, but struggled in the postseason.