- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Son to Ashley Nicole Sturm of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 1:23 p.m. Monday, July 31, 2006. Name, Gavin Lee. Weight, 6 pounds, 14 ounces. First child. Ms. Sturm is the daughter of Ronald and Scarlet Sturm of Scott City and the late Cynthia Sturm. She is a QA technician with Manpower at Procter & Gamble.
Son to Jeffrey Joseph and April Nicole Seyer of Jackson, Saint Francis Medical Center, 9:24 p.m. Monday, July 31, 2006. Name, Brady Lane. Weight, 8 pounds, 3 ounces. Third child, second son. Mrs. Seyer is the former April Young, daughter of Doyle and Beverly Young of Hayti, Mo. She is employed at Prompt Care in Jackson. Seyer is the son of Lester and Semina Seyer of Oak Ridge. He is employed at Buchheit Inc. at Biehle, Mo.
Son to Dwaine Howard and Cristal Gale Nall of Jackson, Saint Francis Medical Center, 6:18 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 2, 2006. Name, Wesley Dwaine Howard. Weight, 7 pounds, 9 ounces. Second child, first son. Mrs. Nall is the former Cristal Hill.